Bihar Board of Secondary Education BSEB, Patna Are Invited to Online Application Recruitment Form for the State Eligibility Test STET 2019 Examination.
BTET Online Form Re Open 2019
- Application Begin : 09/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/09/2019
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 25/09/2019
- Complete Form Last Date : 25/09/2019
- Re Open Online Form : 20-24 December 2019
- Exam Date : December 2019
- Admit Card Available : 06/12/2019
- Answer Key Released : Notified Soon
- Result Announced : Notified soon
Vacancy Details Total : 37335 Post
- No negative marking for incorrect answer
- 1 mark awarded for every correct answer
- The total time duration of BTET exam 2.5 hours
- Students must attempt all 150 questions in the time duration specified.
- BTET has a common syllabus for all the subjects as it for the primary level and upper primary level teachers.
- BTET paper 1 is compulsory for all the candidates.
- Students can choose between mathematics and social science in paper II.
Students must prepare according to BTET 2019 exam pattern as it gives an overview of BTET syllabus, marking scheme and important topics. No significant changes have been announced by the BSE (Bihar School Examination) board in regard to the exam pattern.
BTET 2019 Pattern Highlights
|Number of papers||2|
|Number of sections||4|
|Question paper type||Paper -1 MCQ type, Paper-2 MCQ type|
|BTET 2019 total marks||150+ 150|
|Exam duration||2.5 Hours Each|
|Exam language||English and Hind|
Bihar TET (BTET) paper-I exam pattern 2019
BTET 2019 exam pattern Child development and pedagogy for paper I:
- Total 30 questions are there in this section.
- Maximum time allotted to complete the section is 30 minutes.
- All questions are MCQ type.
- There is no negative marking
BTET 2019 exam pattern Language I for a paper I:
- Maximum 30 questions will come in the section.
- Questions can have subparts, but the total will be around 30.
- All the questions can be attempted in 30 minutes.
- Marking scheme generally says 1 mark for every correct answer; subparts have the same marking scheme.
- Questions on roots and basics of grammar like verbs, adjectives, etc, can come.
BTET 2019 exam pattern Language II for paper I:
- 30 questions of MCQ type.
- Maximum marks in the section are 30 which are distributed uniformly among the questions.
- The descriptive passage can come and marks will be allotted to the subparts.
BTET 2019 exam pattern Environmental studies for a paper I:
- 30 Questions of MCQ type.
- 30 minutes time allotted to the section.
- Every question will have 4 responses and 1 answer to be marked.
- 1 mark is allotted to each question in the section.
|Subjects||No. Of questions||Marks||Time (minutes)|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||30|
BTET exam pattern child development and pedagogy paper II:
- Maximum 30 questions will be asked in the section of MCQ type.
- Questions will be of moderate – difficulty level.
- Only 1 answer has to be marked as a response from the 4 choices given.
- Maximum 30 minutes are required to work with the section i.e. 1 minute per question.
BTET exam pattern language I paper II:
- All questions are MCQ type designed on advanced skills of grammar and comprehensions.
- 30 questions are to be answered in 30 minutes.
- The question of moderate and higher difficulty level.
BTET exam pattern language II paper II:
- The difficulty level is higher than the paper I.
- Mostly questions are comprehensions based.
- 30 questions are totally designed in this section.
- 30-35 minutes must be invested to attempt all the questions of this section.
BTET exam pattern science & mathematics/ social science:
- A total of 60 MCQ type questions will be asked in this section.
- Questions have an easy-moderate difficulty level.
- Students will be given question paper on mathematics & science/ social science on the basis of the initial selections made by the candidate.
- Approximately 60 minutes to 90 minutes are needed to attempt all the questions in this section.
- Mixed nature of questions, both numeric and non- numeric.
BTET (BTET) Paper- II Exam pattern 2019
|Subject||No. Of questions||Marks||Total time (minutes)|
|Child development & Pedagogy||30||30||30|
|Science & Mathematics OR Social science||60||60||60|
Download Admit Card (Physical Education)