Related Search : LIC 590 AAO Recruitment 2019 LIC 590 AAO syllabus 2019 LIC 590 AAO Recruitment 2019 full syllabus LIC AAO Recruitment 2019 Download Now Official Notification Pdf Check Now Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Number Of Post Exam Date Recruitment Of Assistant Administrative Officer (Aao) Life Insurance Corporation of India
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist/ IT/ Chartered Accountant/ Actuarial/ Rajbhasha). Interested candidates can read full notification before apply online.
- Online Registration of Application : 02.03.2019
- Online Payment of Application Fee : 02.03.2019
- Last date for Online Registration : 22.03.2019
- Last date for Online Payment of Application Fee : 22.03.2019
- Download of Call Letter : 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019
- Dates of Online Examination Preliminary (tentative) : 4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination Main (tentative) : 28th June 2019
Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorized LIC website www.licindia.in for
details and updates.
For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates : Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges.
For all Other Candidates : Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges.
Assistant Administrative Officer : 590 Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
Age Limit :
Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.03.2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible).
Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees shall be as under :
|PwBD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 Years|
|Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 Years|
Educatinal Qualification :
- For AAO (Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
- AAO (IT) : Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
- For AAO (Chartered Accountant) : Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- For AAO (Actuarial) : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level. OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Selection of Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a three tiered (Pre, Main & Interview) process and subsequent Pre-recruitment Medical examination.
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Admit Card||Download LIC AAO Exam Admit Card|
|Visit Official Website||http://www.licindia.in|
You can watch Notification Via Video Click Here