Staff Selection Commission SSC Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of CHSL in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Vacancy and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – 2020
SSC CHSL 2019 – 2020 Important Dates :
|Dates for submission of online applications||03.12.2019 to 10.01.2020|
|Last Date of Receipt of Application||10.01.2020|
|Last date for making online fee payment||—|
|Last date for generation of offline Challan||—|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||—|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||16 to 27 March,2020(CBE)|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||—|
Detail of Vacancies For 2018 :
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): 1855 Posts
Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): 3880 Posts
Data Entry Operator (DEO): 54 Posts
SSC CHSL 2017 Total Vacancy Notice – 5789 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2019) :
Age limit for the posts is 18-27 years. (i.e. Candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001). Details About the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale :
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised).
Postal Assistant(PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised).
Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised).
Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs.2400 (pre-revised).
Educational Qualification (As on 01.08.2019) :
For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): The candidates must have passed 12thStandard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Application Fee :
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs. one hundred only). Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes(SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities(PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Pay Fee :
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://ssconline.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 03.12.2019 and close on 10.01.2020.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website.
- Applications must be submittedin online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- The process of filling online application for the examination consists of two parts:
- One-time Registration.
- Filling online Application for the Examination.
- For One-time Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section on https://ssc.nic.in.
- One-time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
- Basic Details
- Additional Details and Contact Details
- Uploading of the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature.
- After completion of registration process, “Basic Details” can be changed only twice.
- Login to online system through your “Registration Number‟ and password.
- Click “Apply‟ link in “Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2019‟ Section under “Latest Notifications” tab.
- Compete your declaration by clicking on “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code.
- Preview and verify the information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
- Proceed to make fee paymentif you are not exempted from payment of fee.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted ‘Provisionally’. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.